Organisations can harness their vast potentials by focusing on getting the commitment of every employee to building enduring teams. In addition, members of staff at every cadre would need to get involved in creating an organizational climate that is geared towards turning dysfunctional groups into productive teams.
The Leading High Performance Teams programme is designed to create a culture of receptivity where staff can bond into teams by imbibing the organisation’s core values across every cadre. The programme will focus on building lasting legacies through engendering selflessness, empathy, and team work.
This programme will help participants develop shared vision/understanding for a high performing team, determining the critical elements and individual contributions that comprise this vision, and guiding plans or agreements to realize their vision. It will also promote practice on key skills needed to address the inevitable challenges that arise in teams, notably, appreciating individual differences, communicating collaboratively, and managing conflict.
Each session will be both activity and case study driven in articulating the key concepts of building and leading a high performing team. Also, using team building games and videos, participants will gain a greater awareness of their group process, and learn skills that, when taken back to the workplace, can promote healthier relationships both internally and externally.
Duration: 2 days
Date: 6 -7 June, 2019
At the end of the programme, participants will;
- Understand how to inspire and motivate work teams
- Learn how to communicate effectively and facilitate share vision in work teams
- Learn step to develop trust and rapport with team members
- Appreciate team dynamics and harnessing inherent potential
- Setting the scene
- Building Effective Relationships
- Leading and Managing teams
- Managing Performance
Mode of delivery:
- Facilitator-led discussion
- Individual and Group exercise
- Case Studies
- Role Plays
- Videos and games
- Group Discussions
Discounts are based on the listed options below
- Payment 1 week before the programme attracts 10% discount.
- Nominations of (4) participants, attracts 50% discount on fourth nominee
- Nomination of (5) participants, attracts one free participant