Corporate Responsibility, and by inference sustainability has become of strategic importance to business continuity as it concerns all facets of the human existence and literarily, has to do with sustainable living – the social, the environmental and economic issues.
This programme explores the meaning of sustainability, its background, and the business case for making it a priority, using real world examples and dynamic group exercises. Participants will know about best practice in corporate responsibility and sustainability, and keep abreast of emerging trends and hot topics. Understand the relationship between sustainability, corporate responsibility and accountability and dive into the leading sustainability guidelines: your toolkit for effective sustainability management.
Duration: 3 days
Proposed dates: Mar 6-7, Aug 27-29
- The fundamentals of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
- Successful Stakeholder Engagement
- Understanding the use of meaningful Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and targets to report on performance
- Key trends, challenges, opportunities and future outlook.
Mode of delivery:
- Facilitator-led discussion
- Individual and Group exercise
- Case Studies
- Role Plays
- Videos and games
- Group Discussions